Mistral-Air Warming Unit
The Mistral-Air warming blankets, the suits and the Mistral-Air Plus warming unit are attuned to each other. This ensures optimum performance and equal distribution of heat throughout the entire blanket. The Mistral-Air Plus warming unit has:
- Default temperature setting of 38°C
- Low noise level (46 dB)
- Premium HEPA filter (High Efficiency Particulate Air)
The default start up temperature of 38°C ensures the immediate start of therapy and reduces the risk of human error. The temperature settings of the Mistral-Air Plus warming unit are ambient, 32°C, 38°C and 43°C. The low noise level reduces the risks and irritations of blower noise -concentration & communication errors in the OR. In addition to the over-temperature alarm, the under-temperature alarm is a standard built-in safety feature guaranteeing that the temperature which has been set is delivered to your patient. The premium HEPA filter provides clean air comparable to OR ventilating systems and is easy to replace.
Mistral-Air Pole with Basket
Before use the Mistral-Air Plus warming unit it should be attached to an (IV) pole or placed on a table. The 37Company offering you two very stable, easy to setup and cost effective poles with a basket for optimal placement under the OR table:
- MA5100-D - Mistral-Air Curved Pole with Basket
- MA5100-DW - Mistral-Air Curved Pole with Basket, stainless steel
The Mistral-Air blankets can be stored in the basket. For more details see brochure.
Mistral-Air Hose Holder
The Hose Holder offers several options for fixation of the Mistral-Air Hose. To see the four options, click here.
Mistral-Air Plus Warming Unit
Article number - MA1100-EU
- Voltage, Frequency, Current: 220-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 3A
- Average power: 525W
- Dimensions: 276mm x 385mm x 239mm
- Weight: +/- 6.0kg
- Hose length: 1.8m
- Power cord length: 4.0m
- Set temperature: 32ºC, 38ºC, 43ºC or Ambient Air
- Filtration (HEPA): 0.3μm 99.99% / 0.2μm 99.86%
- Limited Warranty: 2 years
- Classification IEC 60601-1: Class I, Body Floating (BF)
- Classification IEC 60529: IP21
- Classification 93/42/EEC & 2007/47/EC: Class IIb
Mistral-Air Pole with Basket
- Article number - MA5100-D - Mistral-Air Curved Pole with Basket
- Article number - MA5100-DW - Mistral-Air Curved Pole with Basket, stainless steel
You can download more User Manuals in other languages from the Business Partner Menu. * Technical Manuals are only available in English.
Short Instructions For Use
* Login required
|CE Certificate Mistral-Air products|
|ISO Certificate 13485 | Quality management system The 37Company|
|For more certificates, please refer to the Business Partner Menu (login required)|
For the general The 37Company warranty statement please refer to the document below.
Please note: The 37Company offers you extended warranty on new equipment, additional on the 2-Year Limited Warranty Terms. For more information please contact your local distributor.
Questions about Mistral-Air?